Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To New Beginnings, Or: Why you should read my blog.

What can I have to say that's interesting, innovative, and relevant?

Not much.

What can I say that is so bizarre that it will puzzle you, insult you, and probably frighten you?

Plenty.

And there lies the premise of this blog. I have tons of random thoughts. I have criticize things that don't make sense with a logic that is also nonsensical. For example, I was not entirely convinced that "nonsensical" was actually a word until Blogger verified that it is by allowing it to exist sans angry red squiggle line.

You might say: "Katie, oh, wonderful, brilliant Katie, what will you be doing with this blog?"

That, my dears, my darlings, is an excellent question, and I am certainly open to feedback on what you like or dislike. My hope is that this will be a place to air random thoughts, and explain them in a humorous or ironic way. Will every post be magical? I place no guarantees. Is it worth tuning in to find out? Most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment